Monday 10 March 2014

ALZ

Created by Dyl

Music by Broove

2 mins 






This is ALZ, a brief but moving encounter with a world of ever increasing confusion and gentle but horrible suffering. Warning: spoilers ahead so if you want the full experience play ALZ now before reading on.

I thought it would be better to write a little more - I'm actually feeling slightly choked up as I write this, and I have no experience of people with Alzheimers (did you get the clue in the name?) The poor guy! It's amazing how I got from "lah dee dah, what's going to happen" to a dejected "...oh..." in under 2 mins.  

This is not a game. This is not interactive art. There's nothing to do here but join in with the sad story of someone losing his mind. It's important to say that much of the pathos created is because of a fantastic soundtrack by Broove, who I will shortly be asking to join my music library :)

In the words of the author - "have a forgotten, but hopefully not forgetful, experience". - JP

No comments:

Post a Comment